Graeme Gilmour Scholarship in partnership with The Palm Beach County F.O.O.L.S.
The For Paul Foundation and The Palm Beach County Fools will be awarding scholarships in honor of Driver Operator Graeme Gilmour.
These scholarships are available to individuals that have completed EMT or Paramedic School and would like to attend a fire academy.
- up to a 3 minute video on why you are choosing a career as a firefighter and what unique abilities you will bring to the position along with any experience you may already have.
- Recommendation letter from a First Responder
- Scholarship must be used to attend the Palm Beach Fire Academy
- Provide proof of completing EMT or Paramedic School before 5/30/24
- Deadline is April 21, 2024
**The scholarship will be issued directly to Palm Beach County Fire Academy and have up to 12 months to use it**
Get application HERE
For more details or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 954.540.0268